Topics covered on the 1-Day HD Video DSLR Courses
- Camera Selection and benefits of DSLR-based video
filesize limits, memory cards, pc or mac downloading.
- Bring in your creative side
- Camera setup, operation and presets
- Recording video and audio – hands on session
- Focus, exposure, use of tripods for static and motion shots
- Sound – getting better audio recording results – microphone options
- Dslrs lens options and other handy accessories .
- Editing your material, software editing options
- Practical editing session demonstration.
- Important audio considerations recording stereo or 5.1surround audio.
- Post productions workflow, technical checks and archiving your work.